This is me.
A simple guy that likes table tennis and blogging but doesn’t know how to win games or write in English.
That’s why I’m both writing on a blog and training on ping pong.
This blog was born in order to:
- Keep record my progress on my table tennis journey.
- Share my passion about TT with fellow table tennis lovers.
- Reflect on my training by writing down my thoughts.
- Listen to what other people have to say.
- Practice my written English.
- Practice my blogging skills.
From my goals, you can guess a bunch of who I am. These are the basics, anyway.
I’m a Spaniard living in San Francisco that moved to the US for love.
I started the journey on table tennis when my parents got me a table when I was around 15. I played ping pong in a club for the first time on my early 20s,back in Spain. I played also in Mexico for a year in 2011. And now I’m back to the game – this time is now or never!
I’m 29 as of July 2017, so I don’t have that much time to peak at TT before getting old. Which is bad, in this sport.
On other news, I’m a language lover and I have an online business on teaching Spanish online – check it out if you’re interested in a convenient, professional and engaging way of learning Spanish!
If you’re reading this, we have something in common already, and I’d love to know more about you! Get in touch! 🙂